Tax Credit for Career Extension
You can claim this non-refundable tax credit if you meet the following requirements:
- You were resident in Québec on December 31, 2019.
- You were 60 or older on December 31, 2019.
- You are reporting one of the following types of income:
- employment income (except benefits from previous employment [box 211 of your RL-1 slip])
- income from a business you were actively engaged in
- research grants (net amount)
- Wage Earner Protection Program payments
- amounts received under a work-incentive project
For more information, see the instructions for line 391 in the guide to the income tax return (TP-1.G-V).