Tax Credit for Caregivers Cohabiting with an Eligible Relative

You can claim a refundable tax credit for each eligible relative who cohabited with you in a dwelling, provided the relative or the relative's spouse owned, rented or sublet the dwelling.

Only the person who is the relative's primary caregiver is eligible to claim the credit.

For more information, see point 2 in the instructions for line 462 in the guide to the income tax return (TP-1.G-V).

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter