Claiming the Adapted Work Premium

You can claim the adapted work premium:

Income tax return

If you claim the tax credit when you file your income tax return, refer to the guide to the personal income tax return (TP-1.G-V) and complete Schedule P.

Advance payments

If you wish to apply for advance payments of the adapted work premium using our online service, you must first determine if you are entitled to receive advance payments of the premium. To find out if you are, refer to the page Requirements for Advance Payments of the Adapted Work Premium.


The amount to which you are entitled is the same, whether you claim the credit when you file your income tax return or apply for advance payments using our online service. However, the advance payment amount will not be 100% of the premium to which you expect to be entitled for the year. For more information, refer to the page Advance Payments of the Adapted Work Premium.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter