15. Tax credit for scientific research and experimental development (Line 462)
You may be entitled to a refundable tax credit if you (or a partnership of which you were a member) operated a business in Canada and carried out scientific research and experimental development or had scientific research and development carried out on your behalf.
- Tax Credit for Salaries and Wages (R&D) (RD-1029.7-V)
- Tax Credit for University Research or Research Carried Out by a Public Research Centre or a Research Consortium (RD-1029.8.6-V)
- Tax Credit for Fees and Dues Paid to a Research Consortium (RD-1029.8.9.03-V)
- Tax Credit for Private Partnership Pre-Competitive Research (RD-1029.8.16.1-V)