RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Entities and Foreign Representatives Entitled to a Rebate

If you are a foreign representative or a member of a diplomatic mission, consular post or international organization, you may be entitled to a rebate of certain consumption taxes paid on goods and services acquired for official or personal purposes.

To find out more about the terms and conditions for claiming a tax rebate, click Filing Deadline and Forms to File.

You may also be exempt from paying tax on certain products if they are purchased in certain pre-determined establishments.

Note End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter