Direct Deposit of Refunds – Businesses
If your business has an account at a financial institution with an establishment in Canada, we can deposit any refund to which it may be entitled under the laws administered by Revenu Québec into that account.
To request direct deposit for your business, complete form LM-2.M-V, Request for Direct Deposit – Individuals in Business, Partnerships, Corporations and Other Legal Entities.
Enclose a personalized business cheque marked "VOID" with the form. Write the business's identification number on the back of the cheque.
Complete only one copy of the form for all of the business's divisions and branches.
- enables you to obtain refunds more quickly;
- eliminates the risk of cheques being lost or stolen;
- is useful in case of illness or absence from work;
- ensures that you will receive any amount owed to you in a timely manner (even in the event of a postal strike); and
- saves you time and money.
If your business is already registered for direct deposit and you wish to inform us of a change of account, complete another copy of form LM-2-V and send it to us, along with a personalized business cheque marked “VOID.” Write the business's identification number on the back of the cheque.