RL-1 Slip – Employment and Other Income

This page is currently being updated. Please refer to the 2019-10 version of the Guide to Filing the RL-1 Slip: Employment and Other Income (RL-1.G-V).

The RL-1 slip (see courtesy translation RL-1-T) must be filed by any employer or payer that paid salaries, wages, gratuities, tips, fees, scholarships, commissions or other amounts.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter