Refer to the pages below to learn about filing changes for the RL-1 slip and RL-1 summary for 2017, and calculation changes for source deductions and contributions for 2018.
- Reduction in the Rate Applicable to Personal Tax Credits
- Limits and Rates Related to the QPP for 2018
- Directors' Fees Paid to a Director Who Is Not Resident in Canada
- Rates, Thresholds and Amounts Related to Source Deductions and Contributions for 2018
- Change in the Rate of the Tax Credit for the Acquisition of Fondaction Shares
- Improvement to the Tax Holiday for Large Investment Projects
- Reduced Rate of the Contribution to the Health Services Fund for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
- Principal Changes Related to RL-1 Slips for 2017
Information about changes to source deductions and contributions is published in the Tax News section of our website. You can subscribe to our RSS feed or to one of our notification lists to be alerted whenever a new Tax News article is posted online.
You can also read all the Tax News articles about source deductions and contributions for the following years: