Employee Who Leaves His or Her Employment

If one of your employees leaves his or her employment before the end of the year, you can prepare the RL-1 slip (see courtesy translation RL-1-T or RL-1.T-T) at that time and give the employee copy 2.

If the version of the RL-1 slip for the year in question is not yet available, use the previous year's version (simply cross out the year that appears on the slip and enter the year in question).

File copy 1 of that RL-1 slip at the same time as the RL-1 slips for your other employees and your RL-1 summary for the year in question.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter