RL-25 Slip – Income from a Profit-Sharing Plan
The RL-25 slip (see courtesy translation RL-25-T) is filed by trustees of a profit-sharing plan. It is used to report amounts allocated or paid by a trustee to an employee who is a beneficiary under the plan (the “beneficiary”). Amounts that must be reported include:
- eligible and ordinary dividends;
- capital gains (or losses);
- amounts paid by the employer; and
- amounts withheld as Québec income tax.
The RL-25 slip can also be filed by a beneficiary's employer on the trustee's behalf.
The information on the RL-25 slip is used by beneficiaries to complete the personal income tax return (TP-1-V).
See the following pages for more information about the RL-25 slip:
- Principal Change to the RL-25 Slip for 2022
- Amounts Not to be Reported on the RL-25 Slip
- How to Complete the RL-25 Slip
See RL Slips and Summaries for information on filing the RL-25 slip.