RL-1 Slip – Other Reimbursements
This section provides instructions pertaining to the information to enter on the RL-1 slip (see courtesy translation RL-1-T) if an employee or former employee repays you or the CNESST reimburses you:
- wage loss replacement benefits;
- top-up disability payments;
- employment income paid for a period in which the employee did not perform their duties;
- employment income paid by mistake;
- Québec Pension Plan (QPP) contributions or Québec parental insurance (QPIP) premiums;
- advance or loan paid further to an industrial accident.