RL-1 Slip – Québec Employee Temporarily Posted Abroad

If you have temporarily posted an employee to one of your establishments located outside Canada and the employee is subject to the QPP contribution under a certificate of coverage issued by Retraite Québec's Bureau des ententes de sécurité sociale, you have to enter certain amounts (in Canadian dollars) on the employee's RL-1 slip. Enter:

  • in box A, the gross employment income paid from your establishment located outside Canada;
  • in box B, the total QPP contribution withheld during the year;
  • in box G, the pensionable salary or wages under the QPP for the year, paid from your establishment located outside Canada.

For more information regarding the certificate orf coverage, visit the Retraite Québec website.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter