RL-1 Slip – Special Cases
In certain situations, special rules apply to how you complete an employee's RL-1 slip (see courtesy translation RL-1-T).
For information on the special rules to be taken into account, consult the special cases below.
- RL-1 Slip – Foreign Employees Who Are Entitled to a Five-Year Tax Exemption
- RL-1 Slip – Indians
- RL-1 Slip – Employees Using a Chainsaw or a Brushcutter
- RL-1 Slip – Indemnity Paid Further to a Precautionary Cessation of Work
- RL-1 Slip – Indemnities Further to an Industrial Accident (CNESST)
- RL-1 Slip – Québec Sailors Engaged in International Freight Transportation
- RL-1 Slip – Canadian Forces Personnel and Police Officers
- RL-1 Slip – Amounts Paid After the Death of an Employee
- R-1 Slip – Amount Paid to an Employee in a Foreign Currency
- R-1 Slip – Employee Who Receives an Amount From a Person With Whom You Are Not Dealing at Arm's Length
- R-1 Slip – Repayment of Employment Income Paid for a Period in Which the Employee Did Not Perform His or Her Duties
- R-1 Slip – Repayment of Employment Income Paid by Mistake
- R-1 Slip – Québec Employee Temporarily Posted Abroad