RL-1 Slip – Box K

Trips you pay for on behalf of an employee (or a member of the employee's household) who was a resident of a designated remote area may constitute a taxable benefit for the employee. If this is the case, you must enter the value of the benefit in box K of the RL-1 slip (see courtesy translation RL-1-T).

For information about the value of the taxable benefit that must be included in the employee's income and the other boxes on the RL-1 slip in which you must include this value (where applicable), consult Trips Made by a Resident of a Designated Remote Area.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter