Special Situations – Québec Parental Insurance Plan (QPIP) Premiums
Your and your employee's situation will determine how you calculate the Québec parental insurance plan (QPIP) premiums.
- Employee With Work Income for the Year of Less Than $2,000
- Employee Who Works for More Than One Employer
- Employee Who Is Paid in Part From One of Your Establishments Located Outside Québec
- Employee Who Reports for Work at One of Your Establishments Located in Québec and at One of Your Establishments Located Outside Québec
- Employee Who Dies or Ceases to Be Resident in Canada