The Minister of Revenue and Revenu Québec assumed responsibility for the application of the Money-Services Businesses Act from the Autorité des marchés financiers on September 13, 2021.
Consult the following pages to get a better understanding of Revenu Québec's role and learn about the various obligations related to the operation of a money-services business (MSB), respondents, inspections, verifying customer identity and keeping registers and records:
- Revenu Québec's Role and Responsibilities With Regard to Money-Services Businesses and Regulatory Provisions
- Obligations of an Operator of a Money-Services Businesses
- Respondent of a Money-Services Business
- Inspections of Money-Services Businesses
- Verifying the Identity of a Money-Services Business Customer
- Obligations Regarding Records and Registers