RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Events Held at a Place Not Covered by Your Liquor Permit

If you operate a restaurant establishment, you are subject to mandatory billing measures if you hold a reception (within the meaning of the Act respecting liquor permits) at a place not covered by your alcohol permit but located on the premises where you operate your business.

For example, if you operate a tourist accommodation establishment that includes a restaurant establishment and you hold a reception in a hall not covered by your liquor permit, you are still subject to mandatory billing.

Note End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter