You must use the following equipment to produce bills:
- an SRS we have certified;
- an SRS-compatible receipt printer, if necessary;
- a network connection.
The WEB-SRM is a cloud computing environment that works as follows:
- A certified sales recording system (SRS) collects transaction data and sends it securely to the WEB-SRM.
- The WEB-SRM stores and validates data before sending it securely to our system.
- At the same time:
- A bill is produced using the SRS and given to the customer.
- Our authorized employees can view WEB-SRM data recorded in our system.
- Taxi business operators can also view this data in My Account for businesses.
Before using your SRS, make sure that it is included in the table below.
Click Certified Sales Recording Systems – Remunerated Passenger Transportation for links to the specifications of each SRS.
|Product name||Product developer|
|HYPRA PRO||Synerdev inc. (HypraSoft)|
|iCabbi SRS||iCabbi Canada inc.|
|SIV||Fraxion Communications inc.|
|VECO SEV ANDROID||Paxi Technologies inc.|
|VECO SEV IOS||Paxi Technologies inc.|
If a later version of a certified SRS is not recertified, we will allow that version to be used if it does not cause any technical issues.
A list of disallowed SRS versions is also available on our website. We may block the use of one of those versions. In that case, the SRS will display error messages informing you that you must contact the SRS developer immediately to ensure you are using an allowed version.
You need a receipt printer if a customer requests a paper bill (for example, you accept a trip that has been hailed or ordered by phone).
You must ensure that the receipt printer is compatible with the SRS and can communicate with it in order to print bills that include all required information.
Contact the SRS developer to ensure that your equipment allows you to meet your mandatory billing obligations.
You do not need a receipt printer if you provide remunerated passenger transportation services solely through an automated solution that allows customers to consent in advance to receiving an electronic bill.