Recording the Payment Method in the SRS
A closing receipt must be produced when the operator receives payment for a bill and records the customer's payment method in the sales recording system (SRS). The following payment methods are possible depending on the SRS used:
- credit card;
- debit card;
- prepaid card or gift certificate;
- loyalty program;
- cryptocurrency (e.g. Bitcoin);
- digital wallet (e.g. PayPal);
- funds transfer;
- mixed payment (if multiple payment methods are used);
- other (if the payment method is not included in the list of payment options).
If the supply is completed before you receive payment and you want to produce a closing receipt, select Porté au compte (Charge to account) or Coupon if the customer gave you a chit at the end of the trip.