Identification (Lines 1 to 9)
In Part 1 of the Information Return for Registered Charities and Other Donees (form TP-985.22-V), you must:
- enter the end date of the taxation year (line 5);
- state whether you are filing the organization's final return (line 7); and
- state the category under which the charity was registered or designated (line 8).
You must also enter the organization's registration number.
- For a registered charity, this is the Business Number (BN) that the Canada Revenue Agency assigned.
- For a registered museum, a registered cultural or communications organization or a recognized political education organization, this is the registration number that we assigned.
If you are filing an amended return, check the appropriate box.
Consult section 6.1 of the guide Donees Required to File an Information Return (TP-985.22.G-V) for more information on these lines.