Assets and Liabilities (Lines 40 to 54)
In sections 2.3 (“Assets”) and 2.4 (“Liabilities”) of the Information Return for Registered Charities and Other Donees (form TP-985.22-V), you must enter:
- liquid assets (line 40);
- amounts receivable from founders, officers, directors, members, shareholders, trustees or any organization not dealing at arm's length with such persons (line 41);
- amounts receivable from other sources (line 42);
- long-term investments (line 43);
- inventory used in activities related to the organization's objectives (line 44);
- capital property (land, buildings, vehicles, etc.) (line 45);
- other assets (line 46).
- trade accounts payable and accrued liabilities (line 50);
- amounts payable to founders, officers, directors, members, shareholders, trustees or any organization not dealing at arm's length with such persons (line 51);
- other amounts payable (line 52);
- other liabilities (line 53).
Consult sections 6.2.3 and 6.2.4 of the guide Donees Required to File an Information Return (TP-985.22.G-V) for more information on these lines.