Documents to Enclose With the Information Return for Registered Charities and Other Donees
Enclose the following documents:
- Schedule A, for a registered charity;
- Schedule B, for a registered museum, a registered cultural or commnunications organization or a recognized political education organization;
- Schedule C, which lists the qualified donees to whom the organization made any gifts over the taxation year;
- Schedule D, which provides information on the organization's directors and other officers;
- a copy of the organization's financial statements, including
- a statement of income and expenses,
- a statement of assets and liabilites,
- a statement showing the distribution of income by source;
- any other document requested in the return, including explanatory notes and attached sheets containing required information.
If changes were made to a registered charity's governing documents during the year (such as a change to its name, objectives or by-laws), it must enclose a copy of the official document attesting to the changes.