Partnerships are not subject to income tax, and it is the members who must report their share of the partnership income or losses on their income tax returns.
A partnership generally has to file an information return, though under a Revenu Québec administrative policy, it can be exempted from filing an information return if it meets certain conditions.
If you are a partnership or a member of a partnership, see the following for more information about your obligations:
- Principal Changes for 2019 in the Partnership Information Return
- Obligation to File an Information Return
- Obligation to File RL-15 Slips
- Allocation of Amounts Among Partners
- Adjusted Cost Base of an Interest
- Limited Partner
- Filing the Partnership Information Return
- Tax Shelter
- Mandatory or Preventive Disclosure
- Registers and Supporting Documents