Identification Number to Be Obtained by a Partnership
A partnership must obtain an identification number if it is required to file an information return. This number must be used when the partnership contacts us or files documents such as:
- the Partnership Information Return (form TP-600-V) and its schedules;
- RL-15 slips (see courtesy translation RL-15.EX-T); and
- documents related to the return.
How to obtain an identification number
To obtain the partnership's identification number, you can:
- file form TP-600-V or RL-15 slips for the first time;
- file form LM-1-V, Application for Registration; or
- contact us.
The name of the partnership entered on the information return must be exactly the same as the one you gave when you registered the partnership with Revenu Québec.