Certificate for Occasional Trips

If you are subject to IFTA but do not have an IFTA licence, you will need a certificate for occasional trips from your base jurisdiction and every other member jurisdiction you travel in. You must obtain one before every trip and keep it in your vehicle.

To get a certificate, you must apply to an authorized organization.

Once the fees are paid, the certificate for occasional trips allows you to travel in the member jurisdiction that issued the certificate without having to meet IFTA obligations such as filing a quarterly fuel tax return.

The certificate for occasional trips must be kept in your qualified motor vehicle.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter