Amending a GST/HST or QST Return

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) to see whether the measures adopted by Revenu Québec apply to the information on this page.

If you want to amend a GST/HST or QST return filed using our online services, complete form FP-2500.E-V, Request to Amend a GST/HST and QST Return Filed Online, and mail it to us.


You must complete a separate form for each period for which you are requesting a change.

If you filed the return using the paper return, complete form FPZ-2500-V, Request to Amend a Return.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter