Contracts requiring an Attestation de Revenu Québec
The Attestation de Revenu Québec is required:
- to conclude certain construction contracts;
- to conclude certain contracts respecting placement services and temporary help services;
- to conclude certain building service contracts;
- to conclude certain public contracts;
- to request authorization from the Autorité des marchés publics in order to conclude certain public contracts that require such authorization.
Even in cases where it is not required, an Attestation can be useful—for example, it can help inform your choice of business partners.