Attestation de Revenu Québec
The Attestation de Revenu Québec certifies that a person or business met the following conditions on the date of its request:
- It had filed the returns and reports required under Québec tax laws.
- It did not have any overdue account with the Minister of Revenue of Québec in respect of a tax law or, if it did, it had reached a payment agreement and had been observing it, or the collection of its debts had been legally suspended.
A request for an Attestation de Revenu Québec can be filed in My Account for businesses. If the person or business meets the conditions, the Attestation is issued right away and can be printed or downloaded as a PDF.
A person or business that has obligations respecting the Attestation but is not registered for My Account for businesses can still request an Attestation.
The Attestation de Revenu Québec is required to conclude:
- certain construction contracts;
- certain contracts respecting placement services and temporary help services;
- certain building service contracts;
- most public contracts, including those that require authorization from the Autorité des marchés publics.