Documents Tabled in the National Assembly
The administrative documents that Revenu Québec tables in the National Assembly or during the proceedings of a parliamentary committee are public. Note that most of them are available in French only.
Annual management report
The annual management report lists Revenu Québec's accomplishments and results versus its undertakings and goals for the year. It includes:
- the financial statements;
- the annual statement of the remission and reduction of duties, interest and penalties required under section 94 of the Tax Administration Act (CQLR, c. A-6.002) (TAA); and
- the statistical summary of the waiver and cancellation of penalties, interest and charges under section 94.1 of the TAA.
For more information, see the annual management report (ADM-500).
Implementation report — amendments to section 220.127.116.11 of the Tax Administration Act brought about by chapter 10 of the laws of Québec 2013
Section 18.104.22.168 of the TAA was amended to improve the government's efficiency in preventing and suppressing certain infractions. For more information, see the report on the implementation of the new measures (ADM-598).
The following actions plans set out how Revenu Québec proposes to meet its goals:
Information file use plan and activity report
Revenu Québec is required to prepare and maintain a plan for using the information it obtains from other public bodies and to file an annual report on how the information was used. The plan and report must be submitted to the Commission d'accès à l'information du Québec then filed in the National Assembly. The most recently filed documents are available below (in French only):
- plan for the use of information files from other public bodies (ADM-583.1)
- 2017–2018 activity report — comparing and matching the information files listed in the action plan (ADM-506)
Three-year survey plan, annual survey report and opinion of the Commission d'accès à l'information
The following documents (in French only) concern Revenu Québec's surveys of taxpayers' expectations and satisfaction in respect of the laws and programs it administers, during which Revenu Québec may need to use information in a tax record.
Three-year survey plan and related opinion
- three-year survey plan — 2018–2021 (ADM-605)
- opinion of the Commission d'accès à l'information on Revenu Québec's three-year survey plan for 2018–2021
Annual report on surveys conducted under the three-year survey plan and related opinion
- 2018–2019 annual report on surveys conducted under the three-year survey plan for 2018–2021 (ADM-595)
- opinion of the Commission d'accès à l'information on Revenu Québec's 2018–2019 annual report on surveys conducted under the three-year survey plan for 2018–2021
Results of Revenu Québec switch to agency status — 2011-2016
On April 1, 2011, Revenu Québec went from government department to agency. It reported on the application of its enabling statute in ADM-910 (French only).