Request to Receive (or no longer receive) the full Employer's Kit
|To use this service||Access Service|
|Purpose of the service||To request online that we send you paper copies of the full Employer's Kit (or to ask not to receive the kit)|
|Conditions for use||
Be registered for Clic Revenu electronic services
You may use this online service to request that we stop sending you paper copies of the following publications:
- Revenus d'emploi et revenus divers (RL-1 – French only)
- Source Deductions Return (TP-1015.3-V)
- Source Deduction Table for Québec Income Tax (TP-1015.TI-V)
- Source Deduction Tables for QPP Contributions – 52, 26 and 24 pay periods (TP-1015.TR-V)
- Table for Québec Parental Insurance Plan Premiums (TP-1015.TA-V)
However, you will continue to receive copies of the Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions (RLZ-1.S-V) and a document explaining new measures and procedures with respect to the full Employer's Kit. These documents will be sent to you each year, usually in November. You must file the Summary with Revenu Québec, regardless of whether you are required to make a remittance.
You can also use this service if you wish to be added to the mailing list for the full Employer's Kit. If you make such a request, all of the documents that make up the kit will be sent to you during the usual mailing period (November).