Online Filing of RL-1 slips and the Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions
|To use this service||Access Service|
|Purpose of the service||
|Conditions for use||
Must be registered for Clic Revenu online services
Please note that our computer systems do not support this service for Macintosh.
You cannot use this service if
For further information concerning these situations, consult the Guide to Filing the RL-1 Slip.
Use the service to
- enter data onscreen for RL-1 slips and the Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions;
- verify amounts paid or payable;
- validate certain data (messages guide the user to prevent errors and inconsistencies in the RL-1 slips);
- guide you through the process of completing your RL-1 slips and summary;
- automatically calculate RL-1 totals and carry these amounts to the Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions in order to prevent errors in calculating and transcribing RL-slip data;
- view and print completed RL-slips (from a cumulative list of all the slips) and the Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions;
- keep information until it is transmitted; you will receive confirmation of transmission within minutes;
- find and reuse the employee contact information that you entered on the RL-1 slips in Clic Revenu online services for the preceding taxation year;
- make a payment using Clic Revenu if your Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions indicates that you have a balance due.