File RL-1 Slips
|To use this service
|Purpose of the service
- To complete and transmit RL-1 slips (Revenus d'emploi et revenus divers)
- To enter RL-1 slip data onscreen
- To validate certain data (messages guide the user to prevent errors and inconsistencies in the RL-1 slips)
- To guide the user through the process of filing RL-1 slips
- To display and print a list of all the RL-1 slips completed
- To keep data until they are transmitted (a confirmation of transmission is sent within minutes)
- To retrieve the identification data of employees for whom an RL-1 slip was filed in the previous taxation year using My Account
|Conditions for use
You cannot use this service if:
- you ceased to operate your business during the year;
- you permanently ceased to make remittances because you no longer have employees;
- you wish to amend or cancel an RL-1 slip or an RL-1 summary already submitted to Revenu Québec.
For more information on these situations, consult the Guide to Filing the RL-1 Slip (RL-1.G-V).
- Employee's last name and first name
- Employee's address
- Employee's social insurance number
- Amount of all salary or wages paid to the employee and amount of source deductions
You must file your RL-1 slips with Revenu Québec by the last day of February.