Online Filing of RL-1 slips and the Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions
|To use this service||Access Service|
|Purpose of the service||
|Conditions for use||
Must be registered for Clic Revenu online services
Have a computer that meets system requirements.
You cannot use this service if
For further information concerning these situations, consult the Guide to Filing the RL-1 Slip.
Use the service to
- enter data onscreen for RL-1 slips and the Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions;
- verify amounts paid or payable;
- validate certain data (messages guide the user to prevent errors and inconsistencies in the RL-1 slips);
- guide you through the process of completing your RL-1 slips and summary;
- automatically calculate RL-1 totals and carry these amounts to the Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions in order to prevent errors in calculating and transcribing RL-1 slip data;
- view and print completed RL-slips (from a cumulative list of all the slips) and the Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions;
- keep information until it is transmitted; you will receive confirmation of transmission within minutes;
- find and reuse the employee contact information that you entered on the RL-1 slips in Clic Revenu online services for the preceding taxation year;
- make a payment using Clic Revenu if your Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions indicates that you have a balance due.