GST/HST and QST Returns
|To use this service||
Get information on clicSÉQUR
Get information on clicSÉQUR express
|Purpose of the service||
To file your GST/HST (goods and services tax or harmonized sales tax) and your QST (Québec sales tax) returns online
|Distinction between the two ways of accessing the service||
When you access the service with clicSÉQUR, you can:
When you access the service with clicSÉQUR express, you can:
|Conditions for use||
- If you received the document Online Filing of the GST/HST and QST Returns (FPZ-2034.3-V) or the document Online Filing of the GST/HST Returns (FPZ-34.3-V), you are required to file your returns online. To make your payment at your financial institution, you can use the remittance slip included with these documents. Please note that you must use the remittance slip if your payment is equal to or greater than $50,000 and your financial institution does not offer online payment or preauthorized debit services.
- If you are not required to file your GST/HST and QST returns online but choose to do so, you can remit your tax payable
- online, using an online payment or preauthorized debit service, or
- by mail or in person, using the printable remittance slip available in our online payment service (at the payment step) and not the remittance slip included with the return that we mailed you. Please note that if your remittance is equal to or greater than $50,000, you cannot make the payment by mail or in person.
- We recommend that you print out and keep in your files the acknowledgement of receipt that will be displayed onscreen once your return has been transmitted. You will need the reference number shown on your acknowledgement of receipt to use our online payment service.