Sign Up for Tax Obligation Alerts and New Message Notifications
|To use this service||Access Service|
|Purpose of the service||
|Users||People responsible for using online services and users|
|Conditions for use||
Be registered for My Account for businesses
Please note that our computer systems do not support this service for Macintosh.
The alerts and notifications available depend on the authorization or power of attorney you have been granted as well as on the business's tax obligations.
Tax obligation alerts
You can sign up for alerts concerning:
The GST/HST and QST
- GST/HST and QST returns
- QST returns
- Source deductions and employer contributions returns (other than returns filed weekly)
- Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions
Corporation income tax
- Corporation income tax return
- Paying a corporation's income tax balance
Other taxes and duties
- Consumption tax returns for:
- the tax on lodging;
- the specific duty on new tires;
- insurance premiums;
- the municipal tax for 9-1-1 service;
- the tobacco tax; and
- the fuel tax (other than tax covered under the Program for Administering the Fuel Tax Exemption for Indians or the International Fuel Tax Agreement).
New message notifications
You can sign up to be notified about new messages concerning:
- corporation income tax;
- the GST/HST, the QST and other taxes;
- source deductions, employer contributions and the summary;
- identification files and administrative communications; and
- accounting and tax obligations.