|To use this service
|Purpose of the service
To view remittances and payments made in respect of:
- source deductions and employer contributions;
- consumption taxes;
- alcoholic beverage, tobacco and fuel inventories; and
- corporation income tax obligations.
You can see:
- a list of the remittances and payments made to Revenu Québec (shown by date and by calendar year); and
- the particulars of the allocation of remittances and payments (for example, the periods and accounts to which a remittance or payment was applied).
||Individuals in business (self-employed persons), corporations, partnerships and other legal entities
|Conditions for use
- The business must be registered for My Account for businesses
- You must have a general power of attorney that gives you access to the business's files.