|To use this service
|Purpose of the service
- source deductions and employer contributions returns;
- tax returns (other than the GST return);
- alcoholic beverage, tobacco and fuel inventories; and
- corporation income tax returns.
You can see:
- the processing status of any returns filed;
- the remittance frequency for source deductions and employer contributions, the Québec sales tax (QST), the fuel tax and the tobacco tax;
- the particulars of certain returns, such as those for the QST, source deductions and employer contributions, and corporation income tax;
- the end date of the fiscal period for purposes of the QST; and
- the breakdown of the calculation of interest shown on the notice of assessment issued for a corporation income tax return.
Individuals in business (self-employed persons), corporations, partnerships and other legal entities
|Conditions for use
- The business must be registered for My Account for businesses.
- You must have a limited or a general power of attorney that gives you access to the business's files.