NetFile Québec for Individuals
You can use NetFile Québec to file online a personal income tax return or an income tax return of an individual in business (self-employed person) where that return has been prepared using software authorized for the 2013 taxation year.
Most individuals and individuals in business can file their income tax returns online. However, certain restrictions apply.
To file your return online, you must have an access code that confirms your identity. If you used software to file your 2012 return, we have already sent you your access code.
If you do not have an access code, use the Access Code Info-Line to request one. Be sure to have your 2012 return and notice of assessment on hand.
- Service Availability
- Software Authorized for Online Filing
- Filing an Income Tax Return Using Software
- General Restrictions for the 2013 Taxation Year
- Income Restrictions for the 2013 Taxation Year
- Tax Credit Restrictions for the 2013 Taxation Year
- Tax Form Restrictions for the 2013 Taxation Year
- Changing an Income Tax Return That Has Already Been Filed
- Keeping Form TP-1000.TE-V
- Refund by Direct Deposit
- Balance Due
- Software serial numbers
- NetFile Québec Assistance