QST Rebate Application and Election for Pension Entities

Form VD-402.16.RP-V has been replaced by form FP-4607-V. However, depending on the period for which you are claiming a rebate or making an election, you may need to use form VD-402.16.RP-V.

Be sure to use the version of the form that corresponds to the period concerned.

Last Updated: