Calculation of the CIP Deduction

Form TP-965.32-V has been replaced by form TP-965.39.4-V. However, depending on the year for which you are calculating the CIP deduction, you may need to use form TP-965.32-V.

Be sure to use the version of the form that corresponds to the year concerned.

Last Updated: