Business or Professional Income and Expenses

This form is to be filed by an individual, other than a farmer or a fisher, who practises a profession or carries on a business (including work remunerated on a commission basis) as a sole proprietor or as a member of a partnership.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: