Alternative Minimum Tax of a Trust

This form must be completed by a trust that is subject to alternative minimum tax or that wishes to deduct from its income tax payable all or a portion of the alternative minimum tax respecting a previous year. 

This form replaces form TP-776.47-V.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: