Alternative Minimum Tax

You must enclose this form with your income tax return if you are subject to alternative minimum tax or if you wish to deduct from your income tax payable for the year all or part of your additional income tax respecting a previous taxation year.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: