Residence Deduction for a Member of the Clergy or a Religious Order

This form is to be completed by any member of the clergy or a religious order, or by a regular minister of a religious denomination, who is claiming a deduction his or her residence or lodgings.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: