Request for an Adjustment to a Trust Income Tax Return

This form is intended for trustees (or representatives of trustees) who wish to make changes to a trust income tax return that has already been filed.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: