Special Tax on an Excess Amount Under a Profit-Sharing Plan

Complete this form if you were a specified employee in a given year and contributions your employer made to a profit-sharing plan were allocated to you.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: