Costs Incurred for Work on an Immovable

This form must be completed by any person  or partnership that, as owner, tenant, or administrator, incurred expenses during a taxation year or fiscal period (as the case may be) for the renovation, improvement, maintenance or repair of a building, a structure or land that is property located in Québec, where the property was used in the course of carrying on a business or in order to earn income.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: