Application for a Reduction in Source Deductions of Income Tax

Complete this form if you are an individual, a self-employed person, an unincorporated group, a partnership or a joint venture and you want Revenu Québec to authorize your employer or a payer to reduce the amount of income tax withheld at source from the remuneration paid to you.

A corporation or limited liability partnership that is not resident in Canada must use form CO-1016, Demande de réduction de la retenue d'impôt pour une société non résidente.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: