Carry-Back of a Deduction or Tax Credit

This form is to be used by an individual, by the legal representative of a deceased individual or by the trustee acting on behalf of a trust, who wishes to amend an income tax return filed for a previous taxation year in order to claim a deduction or tax credit.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: