Carry-Back of a Loss

This form is for use by individuals who sustained a loss and who wish to amend their income tax return for one of the previous three years in order to carry back all or part of the loss to that year.


Choose the version of the document that corresponds to the taxation year at issue. In the case of a form, filing the wrong version may result in processing delays.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: