Income Tax Return, Schedules and Guide
Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.
Since the regular April 30 filing deadline falls on a Sunday this year, you have until May 1, 2017, to file your 2016 income tax return.
The following documents provide instructions for filing your 2016 income tax return.
On February 22, 2017, Québec's Finance Minister announced that seniors aged 65 would remain eligible for the age amount (line 361). The guide and Schedule B have been updated accordingly.
- Income Tax Return (158 KB)
- Guide to the Income Tax Return TP-1.G-V (788 KB)
- Work Charts (72 KB)
- Schedule A Amount for Dependants and Amount Transferred by a Child Pursuing Studies (202 KB)
- Schedule B Tax Relief Measures (76 KB)
- Schedule C Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses (90 KB)
- Schedule D Solidarity Tax Credit (67 KB)
- Schedule E Tax Adjustments and Credits (50 KB)
- Schedule F Contribution to the Health Services Fund (54 KB)
- Schedule G Capital Gains and Losses (91 KB)
- Schedule H Tax Credit for Caregivers (78 KB)
- Schedule I Additional Contribution for Subsidized Educational Childcare (90 KB)
- Schedule J Tax Credit for Home-Support Services for Seniors (82 KB)
- Schedule K Premium Payable Under the Québec Prescription Drug Insurance Plan (86 KB)
- Schedule L Business Income (55 KB)
- Schedule M Interest Paid on a Student Loan (46 KB)
- Schedule N Adjustment of Investment Expenses (60 KB)
- Schedule O Tax Credit for Respite of Caregivers (55 KB)
- Schedule P Tax Credits Respecting the Work Premium (165 KB)
- Schedule Q Retirement Income Transferred to Your Spouse (56 KB)
- Schedule R Québec Parental Insurance Plan (QPIP) Premium (60 KB)
- Schedule S Amount Transferred by a Child 18 or Over Enrolled in Post-Secondary Studies (56 KB)
- Schedule T Tax Credit for Tuition or Examination Fees (Claiming or Transferring the Credit) (64 KB)
- Schedule V Tax Credits for Donations and Gifts (99 KB)