Guide to Filing the RL-17 Slip: Remuneration for Employment Outside Canada

This guide is intended to help you complete the RL-17 slip, which is issued to individuals who earn employment income outside Canada while working for a specified employer.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: